Mingla is an award-winning app that works as Tinder for Business. Mingla became an instant success with 4000 users making 2 million swipes and 30 000 matches within the first weeks. The launch resulted in top-ten media coverage at Almedalen Week in Sweden, and Mingla was awarded Innovation of the Year at 2016.
Year later Mingla has spread all over the Nordics. It started at Folkemødet in Denmark, continued again at Almedalen in Sweden and then went to Finland for Suomi Areena. It is now time to Mingla in Estonia at Arvamusfestival. Mingla has currently 12 000 users.
If you have interest to ask addition questions from the speakers after the discussion then Mingla is the best way to connect. Or maybe you’d just like to find a discussion partner with whom you can share your views? Mingla helps you to connect.
Act as follows:
1) Download the app from App Store or PlayStore – search “Mingla”
2) Create your account by using your Facebook or LinkedIn account.
3) Fill your profile. Think what you write about your self to really find discussion partner that you are looking for.
4) Check out who else is in Mingla and swipe profiles to the right to connect or to the left if you do not wish to do so. It will be a match when you both swipe your profiles to the right. Then you can start discussion via Mingla chat to agree where and when to meet at Arvamusfestival.
5) There are special meeting spots marked as “Mingla” at the festival area, check the map
Mingla is created by Swedish communications agency Miltton Labs. Mingla in Estonia is presented by governmental relations and corporate communications agency Miltton Nordics More info from Annika Arras, email@example.com, tel +372 527 6839